Data Management for Precision Medicine and Genomics in 2017
Foundation for eHealth Initiative Report
The Foundation for eHealth Initiative (eHi) recently conducted a series of interviews with executives at leading genomics and precision medicine organizations across the United States – including Johns Hopkins Hospital, Mayo Clinic, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, CancerLinq/American Society of Clinical Oncology – to provide insight on how clinical and genetic data is being used and managed.
- New use cases to derive meaning and value from genomic data to drive clinical benefits
- The data management challenges providers face in genomics research and precision medicine
- The need for risk management, privacy, and security strategies
- Evolving data storage needs
- Capabilities for advancement in the future
Download this FREE research report today.